Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Old West

Hello crafty friends, just stopping by to post my entry for this week challenge at Cricut 360.  It's challenge #7 and it calls for using the Old West cart.  I put this quick 8x8 layout of my cousin's son who just celebrated his 3rd bday.  She's an old Texan girl living in NYC and missing her home state!

Nothing too exciting....especially since I waited until the last minute to get this done.  Oh well, at least I finally got around to using this cart.

Nighty, Nighty all.....thanks for visiting!!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great layout! I love that embossed frame and how you arranged the horseshoes. Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great layout.... Love it... Love your blog look...
    I am your newest follower... Would love for you to come visit.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete