Friday, August 12, 2011

Bugging out!

Cuttlebugging that is....hello, my crafty friends.  Nothing new to post.  Between celebrating my grandson's 1st bday and celebrating 17 years with this wonderful man
I haven't taken a moment to do any crafting.  I do intend on getting some cards ready to be delivered to our local VA hospital on Tuesday and with that in mind, while watching Warehouse 13 this evening, I cut some cardstock to make mats for the blank cards.  I embossed the mats with several folders that I had.

Here's a quick look




I love the texture....the card blanks are all white and I'm using red, white and blue as background mats.  Hopefully tomorrow evening I will get a chance to use severals of my carts to cut several things out and attach them.  Once the cards are completed I will post them.

Thanks for stopping by and to those of you that take the time to leave comments, a million thanks! Your words of encouragement are always appreciated!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment