Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pulling my hair out!!

So, as I mentioned before, I'm on a card marathon.  The mission: to make all the cards on the "just a note" cart that is found on the E2.  So far it's not working out.  I'm having a major issue with the layering process.  The sizing is no big deal, everything cuts out appropriately but it's been difficult putting the layers together.  This is how I'm putting the pieces together:
Pg. 22 

card
card shift
card layer
card layer shift

All my pieces from pgs, 21 & 22
  the first time, I did phrase at half the size of the card (see the card at the far back, leaning on the E2).  My biggest problem is that it seems like pieces are missing from the main image on the card.  But I'm determined to keep my promise to my son...in a worst case scenario, I might attempt the cards on the "smiley cards cart' that's preloaded on the gypsy.

scraps put to use.
At least I'm not wasting major cardstock sheets and instead I'm using the million of scraps that I have.

On a happier note, I just found out that there's a new cricut blog (see the new blinkie on the right).  I believe it's hosted by Jinger Adams.  And they're having a contest - the winner has the opportunity to win $100 in cricut.com credit.  Can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment