Monday, May 9, 2011

Communion Favors

Hello to all, thanks for stopping by! I finished my first project for the month of May.  I made 25 communion favors for two cousins that were celebrating their First Communion on the same day.
I used the Wrap it up cart and selected the diploma pillow box.  Using my trusty Gypsy, I hid the diploma so I had a solid pillow box at final cut.  I was able to get two to each 12x12 sheet.  Once that once completed I cut the praying boy from the Inspired Hearts Lite cart.  I love that cut but I did have an issue with the oval outline that surrounds the praying boy.  I noticed that on some cuts that inner oval was cut too thin by the cricut and then it would break of.  It didn't happen to all the cuts, so I'm not sure what that was about.  I cut it using both my original expression and my new E2.


If you look closely at the the pillowbox on the left, it's missing the inside oval and the one on the right has it.



I put a small bag of M&Ms in each pillowbox.


This is what the cake table looked like. 
Everyone was happy with the end result.

Now I'm working on graduation favors for my stepdaughter who graduates from college this week. So I have about 4 days to put those together.  I'll be using the Wrap it Up cart again and this time I'll cut the graduation box that has the cap on the sides of it.  I'll be back Monday night to post those pics.

After that it's a card marathon to make cards for our troops. My goal is to cut every card on the Just a Note cartridge that is pre-loaded on the E2. 

Thanks again for stopping by.  I hope I've offered some inspiration!

Happy Crafting,
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment