Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finally!!

I finally completed my first entire card from "just a note" cart.  I'm not sure I put it together the way it was meant to be but I managed to finish and I'm somewhat happy with the way it turned out.  There's definitely room for improvement but at least I got one done.  The card marathon continues....I have until May 30th to finish everything and then on the 31st my son will deliver all the cards to the Veteran's Hospital.

Held close with a ribbon

Opened; inside view


Opened with view of front flap


Inside


Close up of outside flap

Tomorrow night I'll tackle the one on pg. 24 of the handbook.  This one should be easier because it's the one that's demonstrated in the handbook.

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a crafty day!!
Jeanette



No comments:

Post a Comment