Saturday, June 25, 2011

Throwback Thursday @ My Creative Time

Yay me! Summer vacation has started!! I'm so happy! I work in a school and even though I am working until July 21, it will only be for a few hours a day! Less hours at work means more time at home so I can do my crafting! Yippee!!
It's been a busy time at work and at home, so I haven't had time to craft.  I did manage to squeeze in some time to get my card done for this week's Throwback Thursday @ My Creative Time.  The challenge this week is to go "CRICUTLESS" .  Meaning, you are not allowed to use your cricuts, imagines, e2's or your gypsy! We are allowed to use punches, cuttlebugs, etc. 
This is the sketch Emma even gave us to follow:

I was a little nervous because I don't have any real supplies but I decided to give it a try.  I had one punch in close proximity (I don't have a scraproom so my stuff is upstairs, downstairs, or where ever I can find a small space) and a few other supplies on hand. 

This is what I came up:
 

I used my punch to round my corners.  I loved this punch but I often misplace it. 


I stamped the bee and sentiment with Stazon and I used my swiss dots cuttlebug folder for the green cardstock.

Here's one more look


As usual, I enjoyed the challenge and can't wait until the next one.  Don't forget to swing on by My Creative Time and join the fun.  While you are there, check out all the new stamps Emma is releasing and read all about her new dies.  I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Talk to you soon!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette




3 comments: