Monday, June 6, 2011

I Goofed!!

Looks like I missed the deadline for Challenge Me Mondays #62.  Nevertheless, I did enjoy making my project and I'm glad I have another page to add to my grandsons' album.  The challenge served for great inspiration.

The challenge's theme was "Remember This" ~ make something to remember a special person, time or anniversary.  I chose to do a 8x8 layout to mark my grandsons' 1st Memorial Day.  Because they are only 7months apart, it seems easy enough to do 'twin' pages.

I worked on them as though it was one double page layout.  This makes it so much easier. 



Now the page on the right is not finished but it will look like the left side.  I added the title and stamped a   journal circle.  I'll redo the stamp and pop it on top because I don't like the way my handwriting looks on it.  Wrong pen makes for sloppy writing ~ definitely not my style.

I wrinkled the cardstock to make the bunting on the bottom of each frame look more realistic and I also used distressing ink on it.

Well my crafty friends, it's late, I have to get up early for work so I'll edit this post at some point tomorrow (really, later today) and include the carts used and sizes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette


1 comment: