Thursday, June 9, 2011

Did you see?


Did you see all the goodies over at Cricutblog?  I'm loving all the new carts!! And the projects are phenomenal...oh, to have such talent!!  My faves right now are

9 months Lite
Recess Lite

 and last but not least ~ Love you a Latte
I can't wait to run to the store to buy these!! I think I might need to take on an extra job just to support my habit!!  The worst part ~ there's more to come...can you believe that? More new releases!!

Oh my crafty fingers are itching to play but alas! I won't be doing anything until maybe Sunday night...my dad is flying in tonight, my son's bday tomorrow..saturday family coming over to visit Dad...not enough hours in the day!! My Cricut will just have to wait!

Thanks for stopping by...make sure you go over to Cricutblog and drool over the new carts...which one is your favorite? Feel free to leave a comment!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment