Saturday, October 22, 2011

Temptations

Just spending some time with my cousin's Silhouette.....
and I'm loving it.  Just downloaded my all time favorite paper witch shoe pattern that I found HERE.  It's the same pattern that I've downloaded from Skip to my Lou on various occasions.  The first time to create Halloween shoes and the second time just recently, see HERE.  I've cut the pattern out by hand but this time I did it using the Silhouette and it was a breeze.  I spent about 30 min. cutting the pieces to assemble about 10 shoes. Not bad at all. Now I just have to put them together...so I will be back with pics...

I have the machine for about a week and can't wait to try other things....loving it!!



Definitely will see how it cuts circles since I know there's been much debate about the Cricut not cutting circles properly.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at the silhouette because you can use the Make The Cut software and the Sure Cuts A Lot. Plus I've heard it cuts like butter. Let us know what you think after you've had some more play time.
    Thanks
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete