Friday, October 7, 2011

Are you the winner

Hello my crafty readers, I'm back to announce the winner of my blog candy.  As I mentioned in my post here, I'm giving away some blog candy in honor of my time as guest designer @ Decorate to Celebrate.  I had a great time and was completely honored to be invited by Rhonda & Amy.

Ok and now our winner chosen by Random.org is:


True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 12

Result:
7
Powered by RANDOM.ORG



Kacee McVic from You had me at Scrap, who had this to say:



Blogger McVic said...
such a cute theme! my kids love this show. you did a great job!
kacee
Congratulations Kacee!! 
And to everyone else..thanks for stopping by and taking the time to visit and leave comments!!
I'll be back soon with more crafty projects...
Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette
PS...You can also visit Rhonda @ Scrap Happens and Amy @ Love to Scrap


1 comment: