Thursday, October 6, 2011

Simple Halloween

Hello my crafty readers,  just popping in to share a small and simple halloween card I made while watching TV tonight.

The card base is from A Child's Year, the skull is from Gypsy Wanderings. 
I popped the skull with pop dots.
The sentiment is from a stamp from Studio G by Hampton Art.  

I drew the lines around the edges with my gelly roll pen in black.  Nothing too spectacular but I think it's the perfect size for goody bags I will be putting together for a Fall Festival at the school I work at.

Well, this is all for now.  I'm looking forward to the long weekend so that I can get some crafting done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love that it looks simple enough that you can made lots at one time. tfs

    ReplyDelete