Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Simple Things #2

Hello my dear readers...just stopping by to share a pic I'm linking up to my latest favorite site, The Simple Things.  As I mentioned in this post, Carly Robertson, is hosting a photo challenge every Friday.  She gives a theme and readers are encouraged to link a photo that relates to that theme.  I check every week and I've loved every theme so far but have been unable to participate every week.  This week I decided that I wasn't going to wait until I had my camera with me and just snapped a picture with my phone.  

The theme this week is Everyday.  Meaning, snap a picture that reflects your everyday.  Well, my photo is just that...everyday, I go in to work and in less that 5 minutes my desk is a mess.  It's re-registration time at the school where I work as well as time to complete applications for scholarships so I'm bombarded with paperwork. The pile seems endless.  By 12pm, I'm dreaming of being at home...so I can do laundry or craft or just spend time with my dogs....crazy I know! Most people want to run from their laundry...but I'll gladly take laundry duty over deadlines!!  

Well, this is all for now...can't wait to see what Carly's theme will be tomorrow!! It's just a great way for me to get to know my camera....and do something else I enjoy, photography....

Thanks for stopping by!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment