Saturday, March 17, 2012

Basketball Treats

Hello blogland....I made some quick party bags to give to the girl's basketball team at work.  All of the girls were first time players and although I didn't see any of the games, I've been told they played their hearts out.  The school teachers and staff decided to give them a small party to celebrate their great season! I didn't get a good picture with my camera because I was short on time...had to snap a quick picture with my phone before the bags were given out....
There was a total of 12 bags.  I used Once Upon a Princess  cart for the girls and for the clothes and basketball I used Everyday Paper Dolls.  On the hair and eyes, I used Viva Decor Pearl Pen to add dimension. I also used my gelly pens in both black and white to add the faux stitching.  The girls measure about 5 inches.  They were a big hit with the girls and the staff.

I'll be back sometime this weekend with pics of the decorations and favors I did for my grandson's 1st bday party.  Thanks for stopping by!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. these turned out great. I know the girl's basketball team appreciated these goodies.

    ReplyDelete