Monday, July 25, 2011

Trying to get back

Yep, that's what I'm doing ~ trying to get back to crafting.  In the meantime, I "cashed" in some of my reward points for this cartridge:

My cousin is getting marry next year and we are playing around with ideas for favors.  I'm going to do a test run with the bride and groom favor box that are included in this cart.  Can't wait to try it out.  I have to add that the service was great. I ordered it on the 19th and had it in my hands on the 23rd. Not bad if you ask me.

The other thing I did was to finally buy this:
I love rounding my corners and I was using a small punch to do this.  I was dying to get this corner chomper but could not find it in any of the Michael's near me nor JoAnn's.  Well, the other day, while out shopping with my son, I found a store near Union Square in the city that carried scrapping things.  I was giddy with joy, and quickly went in. My son knew it was going to be a while before we left, so he found a seat near the exit and just waited.  I browsed around and was very excited by what I found ~ they had many things that Michael's doesn't carry. A ton of American Crafts paper, my wonderful chomper, great collection on Primas, just a lot of stuff that I don't normally find.  The name of the store is Paper Presentation. Can't wait to go back.  Well, this is all for now...I'm officially on vacay and will definitely get some crafting done.  Thanks for stopping by...come back soon!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette


No comments:

Post a Comment