Thursday, July 28, 2011

Berry Dirty

Finally, sometime to myself so that I could craft.  I was so happy to find some quite time today and definitely took advantage of it.  I created this layout for my grandson's album.  

  
The strawberries are from the Indie Art cart and the title is from the Printing Press cart that was pre-loaded on my Gypsy. I popped the smaller strawberries, added some red stickles and used my white gel pen to outline the strawberries.



 I kept the title simple only using my white gel pen here and there.  It was the first time I used this font and I love it. Must use it more often.
The last thing I did was distress the edges with white craft ink.  I printed the pics on plain paper just to give me a better idea of how I wanted to place the pics but I will replace them with regular pictures.  The layout is 8x8 and is simple.  I think it's my style...I don't usually add alot to my layouts. 

See below for another simple layout that I had intended to submit to M.A.G. Challenge by the Page this week but missed the deadline. The challenged called for Create a Critter, page 59 ~
 Pretty simple, don't you think?  Anyway, this is all for tonight.  I'm hoping to get another layout done by Sunday. Thanks for stopping by.

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette



1 comment:

  1. strawberries always liven up a project and you have made such good use of the little berries!

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete