Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cropping Weekend

Hello my crafty friends, it's been a while since I've posted anything ...keeping myself busy with different projects...
Recently, I had the pleasure of participating in my first cropping weekend.  I had a great time...joined a great group of women, which included two of my cousins.  We stayed at the Hudson Valley Resort..the weather was great the entire weekend...There was inspiration everywhere I turned...While I took lots of things with me, I didn't get much accomplished...especially because I didn't take any pictures with me...I didn't do much the first night, brainstormed a little because I had promised my daughter that I would work on baby shower invites....even though I was surrounded by many beautiful layouts, ideas were slow to come but eventually I did get one and started to cut all my pieces with the two cricut machines that were available to us...Aside from this, there were 3 make and takes that I completed but I haven't photographed them yet...those will come soon...

Here's a picture of the giraffes I cut, the theme is jungle..I didn't take any pics of the final invite but my daughter did send me a picture taken with her cell phone..


I created these with create a critter cartridge, 25 in total...I'll be making a banner and a few more things soon...

Well this is all for now...thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Easter!

Sending you crafting wishes, 
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment