Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Simple Things

Ok, just as I mentioned yesterday....here's a picture taken at night...

I'm linking up to a new blog, The Simple Things, for a challenge called Photo Friday Challenge.  There's a new photo challenge every Friday...easy right?!

Back to the pic...it's a night time shot of the airport. I took it as I left the airport after dropping off my son for his trip to Belize....The original picture is in color but I didn't like the way it looked so I changed it using iPhoto.

The owner of the blog is Carly and she has a ton of great things...everything from remodeling, renovations, crafting and even photography which I love!! I think I found her through Pinterest...I sure love that site and spend way too much time on it...anyway, if you're into photography or are just a beginner like me, go check her out here.

Thanks for visiting!!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette


1 comment:

  1. Very dramatic in the black and white. Good Luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete