Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little Valentine....

Wow, can't believe so much time has gone by since my last post.  There's always something to do and I never seem to make it to the computer to post....oh well, at least today I have a moment to show you a quick valentine treat I put together for the kids at the school where I work at.


They are nothing too fancy...just a pillow box cut from clear cardstock.
Pillow box is cut from Wrap it Up cartridge.
The sentiment I saw on another blog but I can't find my notes right now, so I'll have to come back with the information...I want to give credit where credit is due....I used my SU round scallop punch, a MS circle punch and the small circle with the sentiment was cut using my cricut, the sentiment is computer generated.  I think it's a 1.5 circle.  I used washi tape for the middle...love that washi tape...might have to buy some more. 
Here's another look

Well, that's all for now....  I'll be back with a quick night photo shot that I will be linking to another site that I'm loving....

Thanks for taking time to visit....
Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette



3 comments:

  1. These are just adorable. My nephew loves those gold fish crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could always come visit us for more washi! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so talented with these party prep items!! Love the little fish cards. so cute!

    P.S. I also love Carly's blog : )

    ReplyDelete