Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet 16

Hello my crafty friends, hope you are all doing fine.

Just wanted to share with you the party favors I did for my daughter's Sweet 16.  We kept it pretty simple, she didn't want a party but the occasion called for the family to get together and that was definitely the best part.

I used "Tie the Knot" cartridge.

Made about 20 of these.  Can't remember the size. I used SU card stock in Eggplant.  I have to say that I love their card stock for party favors. It is so sturdy!! And my machine cuts it like butter....


I embossed the top portion of the dress. Added some white ribbon and purple bows from Michaels.  Inside each favor I placed 4 Dove chocolates.  Delicious!!

Well, this is all for now. I'll be working on a winter theme bulletin board soon.  I'll share those pics when the board is completed.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment