Friday, January 6, 2012

Nativity Bulletin Board

Wow, it's been so long since I posted. The time has definitely flown by!  Any way, just stopping by to post a few pics of the bulletin board I decorated @ school.

The characters range between 18 and 23 inches. All cuts from paper dolls cartridge. Sorry for the poor quality...


This board measures about 6ft across....By the time I was done, I had added the little drummer boy, sheep and another camel.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sending you crafting wishes,

Jeanette

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that is awesome. It must have taken you forever to do all of those pieces. Now, I really feel bad that I didn't do anything for my children's church bulletin board. If you would like to do anything for my bulletin boards, please just say the word. LOL
    God Bless
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete