Sunday, July 22, 2012

5lb Hershey bar

Hi everyone, it's been a busy summer, lots of things going on...some sad and some happy!! Just stopping by to show you all this 5lb. Hershey bar I decorated for my daughter and her co-workers at her summer job.  It's a program just for girls which is great...does alot for their self esteem and keeps them busy during the month of July.  My daughter is 16yrs. old and attends their Saturday program during the school year. During the summer she is given the opportunity to work with them and help with the younger girls...anyway, they are close to the end of the program and I received this bar from the fundraising coordinator at the school I work at.

I used the Rock Princess cartridge for this little project...

Here are a few close ups of the girls...
            

I used some spica markers to add glitter to their clothes and eyes.  I even stamped a little something on their blouses...

The hearts on the letters and the girls were glued on with pop dots..



Here's another picture..

I hope the girls at the program like it...without a doubt they'll love the chocolate!!

Will be back later in the week with pics of two wreaths I'm doing for two of the teachers at the program...

Thanks for stopping by!
Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette

1 comment: