Monday, March 28, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #52

So the challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut is a card or project that is Birthday related.  They are celebrating their 1st bday.  This is my submission...

It's a layout for my cousin's 3rd bday.  The picture is definitely not a good one but it does look better in the photo album.  I have to work on improving my picture taking skills.  I have to find a place in the house where I can take decent pics. Unfortunately, I don't have a scraproom and have to settle for whatever scrapping place I find at the moment.  Sometimes it's the dining room, sometimes it the living room...just any old place.

I haven't done well with my resolution to scrap every week but I am trying.  I made these favors for my daughter's baby shower.

and this was a quick diaper cake I put together.  

She was at my house practically everyday and it was definitely hard to scrap things for her shower without getting caught by her.

Well, it's late now so I guess I better hit the sack!!

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment